Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Peer Reviews

Hello class,

Peer reviews is something I like, but at the same time I also have my insecurities about. Sometimes I'm not confident about my paper, I feel somewhat nervous or embarrassed to show other people. However, the comments and peer overlook of the paper also helps you to see where you need to improve and what areas they feel are good. It is nice to know what someone else sees instead of just having your thoughts. That really doesn't help the paper. I guess well have to endure it this unit whether we like it or not! Ha ha.

- Lauren

1 comment:

  1. hi lauren!!! :)
    i am right there 100% with you lol especially when i have an incomplete paper and don't feel i have given all i can give to the paper. but at the end of the day we all probably have the same insecurities about it and it will help improve our papers..most important thing is to try and not take anything to heart. Good luck and I look forward to reading your paper ;oP

    ReplyDelete