Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Finale

We are at the end! All in all, if I had to choose between feeling tired, accomplished, or nervous, I would say that I feel all three of them equally. I feel accomplished with my final paper. It is not completely done yet, but with what is done so far I believe I am on the right track. It is not good enough to be a published article, I know that, but I have come along way in the past year with my writing in a good way. After turning in any major paper you get jitters. Especially when it is a major part of your grade. So of course I am nervous. Tired is a given for anyone. Especially for most people in college that have a job and children to take care of along with schoolwork. It keeps you busy that is for sure! Ha Ha. I feel good though. I must share that my goal for my college experience was to keep an "A" in all my classes, and so far I am in my 4th nine weeks classes and I am still at my goal. Setting a goal this high really keeps me on my toes, and once you accomplish your goals it makes you feel like you can do almost anything. Goals are great motivation!

- Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment