Hello fellow classmates and Professor!
I must say that I love being a student with Kaplan online. I know that it takes more focus to get the required tasks done because you are not in a classroom environment, so it is clear that you must have dedication. For me, I like it better. I feel that I can get things at my own pace. I do not have to drive and have a required time to get to class and participate. It fits into my lifestyle much better than on campus schooling would. I think that some people judge online school as laziness, but it really is not. I have had people say to me, "That means you can use your book to take tests, and how do you even learn when you don't see your professor or talk to them?" You could cheat, I guess, but you would still fail because of time restraints, and this is the reason for them. We have discussion boards and seminars because this is our learning and interaction of our topics and lessons. You have to be dedicated and give 100%. It is just like any other college in my eyes!
- Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment