Hello everyone!
So, as I said in an earlier post, I believe this nine weeks has been one of the hardest for me since I have enrolled in Kaplan. I do not know why, but it is. And, at this time in our classes we have our final projects to look forward to and completing the outlines or drafts for this unit! Also, with the bad weather that has hit the area I have lost two days of work so far. Not only do I not make enough money to begin with, but now that I am sixteen hours short how do I pay for things? It is very, very frustrating! Then, I did not even get my income tax filed yet so I will not be seeing this money for a while (which I desperately need). Is this how a new year is supposed to start? Oh, and on top of this, my so called diet only lasted three days! Ha ha. Some motivation, right. I do not know. I just keep praying that within the next month I will be feeling like a brand new, unstoppable woman. Hope everyone's lives are at least even a smudge better than mine!
- Lauren

I don't think this year has started out good for anybody. Everyone I talk to has not like this year so far. I do hope things get better for you and i'm sure they will. Things can only get better. I feel you with the weather situation, we get snow and it covers the roads and nobody can drive. I wish I was a kid again and didn't have to worry about paying bills or going to work or reality. Life was so much easier as a child, and we always wanted to hurry up and grow up. What were we thinking? LOL I wish you the best of luck with everything.
ReplyDelete