So, just as it is for most of you, this is also my first time blogging. Except I already know what I want to blog about, or should I say ask of all of you. I am really nervous about what my final project topic should be and I need some ideas. Maybe once you all help me get my brain going I will create a poll! How exciting! Let me know what you all think!
<3 Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I just have to start of saying your baby boy is PRECIOUS!! he is so cute :)
ReplyDeleteI am nervous about my project too. I don't know what topic to choose. Someone suggested this to me so I will pass it on to you :) Pick something you are passionate or curious about. The more you are interested in a topic the easier the project will be for you to write. Now it's just a matter of finding what that is exactly lol.
I look forward to reading more of your blogs!
Take care