Thursday, January 14, 2010

New week - What is going on with me?

Hello everyone,

So this is the start of unit 2, and for some reason I do not feel motivated. I do not know why? I feel like I might be overwhelmed with everything, but it is not like my busy schedule has changed at all, and we even have no seminar so I should be excited. I usually have a set schedule to get everything done on time, and I am just getting no where. It's like I am trying to get things done, but in reality I know what I want to accomplish is so far down the line that I am upsetting myself. I don't know how to bring my spirits back up. I just had to get it all out.

- Lauren

2 comments:

  1. Oh, you sound like me. Just take one thing at a time. Do not look at the long list. Start with the first thing to do and go from there. I have so much going on right now, but, I ask God to help me and take care of things and he started today. Thank you Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Laura, I am going through what you're going through. I know we both can do this. And I think it's good for someone can tell you what you're doing wrong. That would let you know what you have to work on. This kind of thing turns people into experts. It not like someone look at your work and don't tell you where you need an improving in.

    I know I will never take Math and writing togather again. This what messed me up. you have to really focuse on this math here at Kaplan.

    If I fail a course maybe the next time I will be an A or B+ student. So, I think you will just fine.

    ReplyDelete