Hello everyone,
I know you are all probably wondering why my heading has such a strong meaning. I just came home about 15 minutes ago, and I have to say I feel lucky to walk through my front door. It is snowing here in Pittsburgh, and on my way home from the movies my boyfriend and I literally did a 360 turn on the highway and almost hit the bank. I have never been so scared in my life. My heart felt like it was on the outside of my body. I couldn't breath; I wanted to cry, and I honestly felt like I had died and left Earth. The crazy thing is I was only doing at tops 20 miles per hour. After I got back onto the road and made my second attempt to get home, I spun out again! I keep wondering if this is supposed to be a message to me. All I know is I am very thankful to be here right now.
- Lauren
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Whoa! Lauren, are you okay? It is too frikkin dangerous driving in the snow and whatever else is out there. Take it easy.
ReplyDeleteHi Lauren
ReplyDeleteWoW! that sounds like it was intense I probably would of passed out or had a heart attack from the scare! That is why I hate the snow weather it is so dangerous there should be a law or requirement to make people stay home without penatly from work or schoools when it's bad out. I am so glad to hear you are ok ! Situations like that sure make you take a second look at life...
Take it easy!!! ;o)