How is school influencing my life? Honestly, it is very frustrating. I would have to say this is my hardest nine weeks of all. I think I am just starting to become very wore out from my crazy schedule. Although, I get it done. It's important to me to keep up with everything and make the best of my education so I can have a happy life. From being in school and being at my halfway mark, I seem to be very happy. Maybe it is because I have something to look forward to like graduation, a new job, a degree, a new home, etc.! So overall, even though there are times I want to scream, I think school is doing amazing things for me and my life!
- Lauren

So glad I read your post. I get very upset because I cannot keep up on time like I want to. My job is being a big headache right now. I just seem to have so much going on. I am trying to get back on track so wish me luck.
ReplyDeleteI hear ya Lauren. My last term was hard because I had college algebra. That was soooo hard, I can't believe I made it through, with the help of a tutor of course. We just have to keep trucking along until we reach out goal. Time goes fast, and before you know it we will be done and it will all be in the past.Hang in there Lauren, you are NOT alone.
ReplyDeleteSherri:D